Logistics Park Universal is a class-A development of storage and office space in Sofia, Bulgaria. It is strategically located between Sofia Airport and 2 major motorways - E80 ( Lisbon, Portugal to Gurbalak, Turkey) and E79 ( Miskolc, Hungary to Thessaloniki, Greece).
The logistics park is situated on a plot of 69 000 m2 and it is divided into 2 phases. The first was completed in December 2009 and the second one is in the pipeline.Phase 1 of the project consists of 3 dry storage warehouses with GLA 10 885 m². The buildings are fully constructed and operational.
Main features of Logistics Park Universal:
- Prime location with all transport links available in close proximity
- Built-to-suit and custom solutions helps clients to optimize costs
- Ready-to-use premises and administrative offices
- Developed high-quality infrastructure and facilities available
- Frequent and reliable public transport links the park with the city center
- Professional full time on-site management team